Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 3, 2009

our plastic grass


we used to have NORMAL grass. but now...it's plastic.
i mean seriously. our old grass wasn't the best, but at least it wasn't plastic :|
to you it may not sound that bad. but trust us. it is.

-rules and regulations of the plastic grass:
*our sport teacher has an obsession with watering it.
*it needs to be brushed, on a regular basis.
*we cannot eat on it, or else it grows fungus (sis)
*in summer it feels like the grass is melting on our ass.
*it creates a large amount of static electricity. (we all end up shocking each other)

what would you prefer?
normal grass?
or "AstroTurf"?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bailey,
    It's so coincident that you have the same artificial grass as mine. I used it for my back yard but then most of them ruined. I got it as a gift long time ago. Now I want to buy it back but I don't know where. Would you please tell me where can I find it so I can make my backyard back to the beauty?

    ReplyDelete